Book Your Events With Us!
Thank you for considering having your event at House Wine! We think it is a great option! We host quite a lot of showers and parties here. It is easy, affordable and everyone always enjoys it!
We have a couple different room and space options depending on the number of guests.
- To reserve space at House Wine for a party of 10-100 guests, we require a minimum to be spent on beverages and small plates. We will work with you to create a budget and menu that makes your party fun and easy! Guests are free to spread out through House Wine as they would at your own House Party with this reservation, but House Wine would be open to the public.
- House Wine is also available for private buyouts if you would like to utilize the entire venue for your event.
Email us at email@example.com for more information. We look forward to hearing from you!
Wine Geeks Club
Last Saturday of Every Month-5pm-6:30pm
Are you a wine geek? Wanna' be one? We've got you covered.
The Wine Geeks Club Membership is an opportunity to join an exclusive monthly Wine Tasting Class & receive 3-selected bottles curated by Rae Wilson, Sommelier. The class features local wine-makers and industry guests. All wines are boutique, small production and offered at a special price. Classes are held on the last Saturday of every month.
$99 Monthly Membership includes:
- 3 boutique wines/month
- 25% Discount on any Bottle purchases beyond the monthly selection
- Discounted Class Prices $40 members/$50 non-members
- Complimentary Glass of Wine at the Pick-up party
Taking a step beyond the basics, the Wine Geeks Club at House Wine will offer a more in-depth look for the curious into lesser-known wine regions, boutique producers and driving trends. A once-a-month class will be led by Sommelier Rae Wilson and will regularly feature guest winemakers and other industry insiders to offer unique insight beyond the typical “Wine 101” experience. Club members will receive discounted prices on classes and the featured selections making it a perfect way to discover new wines and stock your cellar!
All interested are encouraged to sign-up early to ensure a space.
Classes are $40 for members and $50 for non-members. For a limited time, bring a friend and pay only $75 for two!
Cork & Create
Saturday, February 7th -
This Saturday from 4-6pm we will doing two of our favorite things- enjoying some wine and being creative! Paint a ceramic wine goblet or small plate and enjoy a glass of wine
Click on the link below to reserve your spot: